Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday October 19,2010

Ready to run again !!

It has been over a week since my mountain bike slam down wreck in Brown County.

The bike is fine, my ribs and upper chest and right arm are good enough to get going again

I had a couple short runs on the cross country course last week , but just that dead pain made it just uncomfortable enough to take a break

So yesterday I had a good run on the grass, and this morning , in the dark 5 miles on the road.

I can still feel it but nothing I can't deal with . I actually felt like coming off a short taper, my legs felt great 

So I will take the bike out to the trails tonight and put in a couple laps , and up again in the morning and get back to what is normal to do before the day gets under way.  RUN

No comments:

Post a Comment