Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday November 28, 2010

Frosty Morning

no traffic in here

Blue sky's this morning , 30 frosty degrees, but this is what it is all about !

As long as you have the right gear to run in , this weather is beautiful. 

The run started as usual on the cart path at the golf course
e in the neighborhood.  The grass frosty , all the leaves on the trees now are gone , and so are the golfers.  

I get a mile on the path before I exit and head out on a preferred course of the day , but as I was running down the path i kept hearing a woodpecker.

As I headed east it continued to get louder and I am looking in the trees as I pass 

Ahhh, up near the top , with it's big redhead , cracking away at a branch was, let's call him Red


Trust me , ol Red is up there , and after I snapped the picture,  he or her , Red flew off.
I continued on my run and enjoyed every step.

Winter is nearing and these days are becoming few and far between.  

As a runner, the winter is base miles. Don't have to be fast , just go out and run and enjoy the blue sky's even if the temperature is below freezing

6 miles working on my cadence . 180 per minute  perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment