Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday Dec 4, 2010

First Snow Run of the Season



I can't remember when I didn't run on the first snow of the season. Flurries don't count, snow that covers the ground does.

Today was the day. The morning snow was awesome.

Out my door to the golf course to start, the sign is up , no golfers today, but for me I can ramble where ever I want to .







I am the only one around
It is a good thing I know the cart path , because yesterday mornings green grass is now smooth white snow.


While the winter elements make running a bit more challenging, the quiet and beauty of a fresh snow fall make the run great.

No need for a snowfall to stop you, just dress for the conditions and after a couple minutes everything is just fine

6 miles and ended up overdressed

No comments:

Post a Comment