Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am Melting 2-16-11


I'm Melting
The sun is out and streets are for the most part dry. I revisited a loop that has been , well pretty much impassible for a few weeks.
The lake loop is a 2 lane path around the Bayhill Lake . Well it is a rubber bottomed monster swimming pool that they stuck in the woods and then built very overpriced homes on. What good is a lake ( pond / big pool ) if you cant have a jet ski on it?
I was a good idea back then when Carmel to the east was looking for more places to put houses. It is for me , a great area to run . Streets are nice and wide, paths here and there , so for me really no complaint., just really glad I don't have to pay for them.
the run was slow but weather was great. As for the lake loop, it is still pretty iffffy, but with 50 degrees today and mid 60's tomorrow, I may even get down of the golf course paths .
Hurry SPRING , 5 more weeks can't come fast enough !

No comments:

Post a Comment