Thursday, April 28, 2011

Been Awhile / Thursday April 28,2011

Well it has been a while and since my last report it is still raining.

Out early, and it is daylight now on my early morning runs, but the rain does make the golf course a lush green as it can get


The paths are winding and the cart bridges over Cool Creek are just the hovering over a rising fast moving creek



My runs have been slow , the rain keeps me out of the trails on my mountain bike , but all in all spring hasn't been to bad.

I am ready for the temperatures to stay above 60 , and for the lawn to slow down its growing so I only have to cut it once a week , but that is spring.

May is a round the corner and I will head to Cincinnati tomorrow with End Result for timing and scoring of the Flying Pig Marathon and other races connected with the weekend. Then the 500 mini to run , next Saturday, drink some post race beer, head to Carmel to time the Pups cross country race for 4th and 5th graders and finish with another beer and the Kentucky Derby o the big screen

May is really busy , but I cannot complain, as I get to do whatever I feel like to these days




No comments:

Post a Comment