Monday, May 16, 2011

Fav Run : Monday May 16,2011





Still my favorite running venue.




Prior to to course opening for the golfers, its just me and a few groundskeepers manicuring this great golf course.
Wooden bridges , and winding paths make this 7 mile run quiet, fun and why I run .



Runners are " not allowed " but I am in so early , stay on the cart paths and the grounds keepers have seen me since day 1 out there running, they just waive as I pass.



Never do I run at the my un-disclosed location on the weekends or after 8am, that time is for the golfers, its their domain .


For me this is my favorite place to run and has been for quite a long time . I just would like to share with others ( and I have with my buddy Doug ) but , being a bit selfish, seeing to many people seen out on the paths without golf carts would be a bad thing for me, so I will just keep in quite , just as the runs are !!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment