Sunday, February 27, 2011

Princess Run 2-27-11

It was a beautiful day for a benefit run put on by Holly , Martha and Hillary ( that is what I believe ). It started out as a girl thing but a few men showed up to run with wife's or significant others or help at the cross streets aolong the Monon



I went with Robin knowing that afterwards was Granite City Brewery and I needed to run anyway. The deal was the ladies were to be dressed as princesses. No clock or times, just a very good time ! I believe close to 100 showed up to raise a litttle money , and all by word of mouth.



Martha ended up as Princess of Peace, as her outfit was all peace signs



Hillary was also all dressed for the occasion, because when there is a theme, Hill is all over it !


It was a great day and alot of fun for me , a short run, a flatbread pizza and 2 IPA's . Now at home watching the USA Indoor Track Championships, then the end of the good ol boys of Nascar, then I guess the Oscars, with a Magic Hat #9 and some popcorn.


Tomorrow morning needs to be 8 or 9 miles, rain or not!











No comments:

Post a Comment